Carolina's is a family-owned and operated business, that has served the Orange County area since 1972. Carolina's has been owned by 4 different families who have given their all to serving great authentic tasting food with excellent services. Each family shaped the restaurant in different ways leaving their own legacy within the walls of this great restaurant. Current owner Tim and his family took over the restaurant in 2004, at the time the restaurant was 1 dining room with 9 tables and a small kitchen and expanded it to two dining rooms with a banquet room and two kitchens, one for our dine in guests and the 2nd for our Takeout, delivery and catering guests. Our recipes include original favorites as well as chef inspired creations, our creative culinary team are always creating dishes that are new and unique often times mixing tastes from different regions of Italy as well as the world.
Our Community Focus
Carolina's has always been focused on the community, and we have been honored to receive business of the year by the Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce for our commitment to the community for 3 years. Carolina's believes that community support is essential to running a successful business and our commitment to the community is the only reason for our success. Carolina's has supported many causes some include
- Feeding 500 families in need during the COVID Pandemic
- Feeding the seniors of the Garden Grove Senior center during COVID when the senior centers kitchens were closed
- Supporting the lion hearted fire department organization
- Supporting and donating food for the Strawberry festival
- Providing schools with Achievement awards
- Supporting the spark of love toy drive
- Hosting fundraisers for many local schools
- Supporting the purple pig program through the Garden Grove Elks Lodge
Click to read more on a few of our key players!