Pizza Card Sales
This is a great fundraiser that teaches our youth how to communicate effectively, marketing and business skills, the art of selling, and how to count money.
Carolinas will print a custom card that is good for a large 1 topping pizza and it will have the name of the school on it. The program director will distribute a set number of cards per student. Students will sell each card for $10, person purchasing card can redeem immediately for a large 1 topping pizza. Upon completion of fundraiser administrator will coordinate with Carolinas manager to pay for sold cards at the price of $7 per pizza and program will benefit $3 per card sold.
This program is ideal for groups that need funding for a specific project. Example of groups that it has worked well for:
- 6th grade science camp
- Band groups
- Individual sports teams
- School Clubs
- Religious groups
- Cheerleading squads
How to make this program a huge success.
- Make it a competition between all students (Carolinas will give prizes that you can use for the top 3 sales leaders)
- Divide group example for 6th grade science camp into class rooms, the class room with the highest sales Carolinas will sponsor a pizza party.
- Make it social, promote the fundraiser on social media.
- Encourage parents to sell cards to their coworkers
- Promote program to other organization. Members who participate in after school programs should sell cards to their team member families.
- Sell in public places, super markets, churches, etc..