WHAT ORGANIZATIONS CAN PARTICIPATE IN FUNDRAISERS?
Organizations that can participate in fundraisers include:
- Booster clubs
- Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts
- Cheerleading Squads
- Church Groups
- Sports Teams
- Parent Teacher Organizations
- School affiliated Bands
- Sororities, Fraternities
- Student Councils
- Any Reputable cause Speak to a manager to see if your cause or organization is qualified
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF SALES FROM THE FUNDRAISING EVENT DOES MY ORGANIZATION RECEIVE?
20% of all sales from the event will be donated directly to you organization. A check will be issued the next day following your event.
- Fundraiser guests are required to mention that they are with the organization to the cashier or server or over the phone with each order to receive credit.
- Guests will receive credit for their meals whether they choose to dine in, take out, delivery or catering.
- Flyers cannot be distributed inside our location or within the vicinity of our location, including the parking lot before or during the event.
WHEN CAN MY ORGANIZATION HOST AN EVENT?
Dates are readily available, when scheduling your event ask any of our managers for available dates. A minimum of 2 week’s notice is required to schedule your event and this is to allow you enough time to properly promote your event.
HELPFUL FUNDRAISING TIPS:
In our continuing efforts to support the community that we serve, we invite you to host a fundraiser at our restaurant. When your friends, family, and associates dine in or takeout at Carolinas we will donate 20% of the event sales to your organization.
Here are a few helpful tips for planning a successful event:
- Schedule events early. Although a minimum two week notice is required to schedule an event, you can schedule your fundraiser up to 3 months in advance
- Schedule events often. You may schedule one fundraiser every 30 days. The more events you host the more money your organization can earn.
- Get the word out. Distribute your official event flyer to family and friends in person, through email and using social media. Promote the event on bulletin boards and marquees.
- Alert the press. Contact local newspapers and media who might share information on charitable events.
- Encourage your guests to bring family and friends by inviting your guest to bring one more person you can double your donation total
- Encourage takeout and catering orders. You can receive fundraising credit for take out delivery and catering orders. Invite those who can’t attend your event to take advantage to this option.
- Send a reminder. A few days before your fundraiser, remind your family and friends of the event. Hearing your voice will motivate them to attend.